Bluffpoint: Exploration History
September 2012 trenching results from the Island Zone included:
- 1.72 g/t Au over 20.2 m., including 2.74 g/t Au over 10.1 m.
- 1.64 g/t Au over 9.8 m., including 2.35 g/t Au over 6.8 m.
2.68 g/t Au over 7.6 m., including 6.20 g/t Au over 3.1 m.
- The assay results (above) have confirmed the presence of broad, disseminated gold mineralization, extending along strike on surface over 400 to 500 metres in length,
- NI 43-101 Technical Report prepared by Micon International Ltd.
- Prospecting, soil, and grab sampling on the Island, Original and Northern zones
- 73 channel samples for a total of 96.9 linear meters on the Island Zone
- Up to 7.37 g/t Au over 1m; 6.07 g/t Au over 1.3m; 3.52 g/t Au over 1m
- 150 Soil samples, on the Island zone suggests extension of the zone to the North
- 355 soil samples, covering the central and western areas of the property, show 3 NEW potential areas for further exploration
- 80 Grab samples, across the Island, Original and Northern showings with values up to 17.85 g/t North of the Northern showing
1988-1989 D. Sande
- Discovers Original and Island zones
- Trenching; best result of 10.3g/t Au over 1.5m
- Sampling; gold values of up to 2.74 g/t Au
- Geophysical surveys, mapping, trenching and soil sampling
- 160 m on channel samples delineating the Island zone; average grade of 0.51 g/t Au
- 511 Grab samples in the Island showing area, with values of up to 28.13 g/t
- Delineated a gold-bearing alteration zone approximately 350 X 75 m in area